Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Gang's All Here! Meet Bailey Glory...

On Sunday, May 27, 2012, High Calling Cocker's Snuggie and Rio gave birth to seven beautiful silver Cocker Spaniel puppies-four males, three females.  On Thursday, May 31, 2012, at 4:38 p.m., Sue sent out an e-mail with a link to a web page with all their pictures to everyone on her waiting list.  And I was ready!  She'd given them all patriotic names in honor Memorial Day weekend and I chose "Glory", keeping that for her middle name.  Here's her first photo...


Two weeks later, Sue posted new photos of the kids...


And at three weeks old, more photos!  We couldn't believe how quickly she was changing!


The final photos came at six weeks old...


Before we knew it, the eight weeks had passed and I was on my way to the Holiday Inn on Niagara Falls Blvd to finally meet Sue in person after months of e-mails and bring our new little girl home.  Unfortunately Alex couldn't be with me, so Bailey and I stopped by the restaurant to see him before heading home.  What a fuss everyone made over her!  They all thought she was adorable!

For as far back as I can remember, the kids and I have gone to McDonald's for lunch on Sundays.  Since I saw no reason to break with tradition, I stopped at the apartment to pick up Chica and Curley and the three of us hit the drive-thru so we could spend the rest of the day getting to know each other.


I'm afraid Bailey wasn't the hit with Chica that Curley was.  In fact she won't be winning any popularity contests with either of her siblings any time soon, but she's sure got her Mom and Dad wrapped around her paw!







No comments:

Post a Comment