Saturday, September 1, 2012

Another First Has Passed...Happy Birthday Peanut!


August 20th would have been Peanut's 11th birthday.  I did really good until I went to Wegman's to pick him up a balloon and a card and a little cupcake cake for me.  The tears didn't start coming until I got to the parking lot.  I miss my little boy so much...

I'd planned on taking Chica to Emery Park to send him his balloon, but the day got away from me and we went up on the roof instead.  When I lost sight of the balloon, it was heading in the direction of Emery Park.  I know he got it and in return he sent us a beautiful sunset...

Happy birthday, Baby Boy, we love and miss you so much!!!







1 comment:

  1. I know the heart pain from a loosing a furbaby. Thank you for sharing.

    Auntie Suzy & the B~Girls

    ReplyDelete